Uživajte Uz NAJbolji Izbor Filmova Na InterNetu!

PrijemLatest imagesZvezdan Forum - Za Svakoga Po Nešto...Registruj sePristupiTraži

DA BI MOGLI DA GLEDATE FILMOVE NA FORUMU MORATE DA BUDETE REGISTROVANI NA SAJTU vk.com Kliknite OVDE Da Se Registrujete. NAKON REGISTRACIJE ULOGUJTE SE TAMO I MOĆI ĆETE DA GLEDATE FILMOVE NA FORUMU

Delite | 

         Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994)

Share on Facebook
Autor
 Vaša Ocena:

Broj Jedan
Broj Jedan

Šef Grupe TNT
Šef Grupe TNT

Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994) Empty
Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994) Empty Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994) Empty Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994) Empty Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994) Empty Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994) Empty Srbija

Muški Ovan Pacov
Broj poruka : 5091
Poeni : 22754
Reputacija : 1688
Datum upisa : 08.09.2010
Datum rođenja : 03.04.1972
Godina : 52
Grad : Iz Selo
Zanimanje : Bivši Tonmajstor Bivše Zaječarske Timočke Televizije i Bivši Tonmajstor i Urednik Noćnog Programa BIG Radija - Bor

Počalji#1    Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994) EmptyUto 13 Mar - 2:13:02Odgovori na poruku

Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994) 7e645d10

Lionel Hampton is one of the most extraordinary musicians of the 20th century and his artistic achievements symbolize the impact that jazz music has had on our culture in the 21st century.

He was born April 20, 1908 in Louisville, Kentucky. His father, Charles Hampton, a promising pianist and singer, was reported missing and later declared killed in World War I. Lionel and his mother, Gertrude, first moved to Birmingham, Alabama, to be with her family, then settled in Chicago.

He attended the Holy Rosary Academy, near Kenosha, Wisconsin, where a Dominican sister give him his first drum lessons.

Later, while attending St. Monica's School in Chicago, Lionel got a job selling papers in order to join the Chicago Defender's Newsboys Band.
At first, he helped carry the bass drum, and later played the snare drum.

While in high school, Les Hite gave Lionel a job in a teenage band. Later, the 15-year-old Lionel, who had just graduated from high school, promised his grandmother he would continue to say his daily prayers and left for Los Angeles to join Reb Spikes's Sharps and Flats.
He also played with Paul Howard's Quality Serenaders and a new band organized by Hite, which backed Louis Armstrong at the Cotton Club...

Ako želite da skinete koncert kliknite ovde i pročitajte kako.

Anonymous
Gost

Gost

Počalji#2    Lionel Hampton - In the Mood (Munich Summer Piano Festival 1994) EmptySre 18 Apr - 7:27:33Odgovori na poruku

Koncert je, naravno, izvanredan! Hvala Broju Jedan

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh